Hotel in Wokingham | Reading
Holiday Inn Reading M4 Jct10
The Holiday Inn Reading hotel is a new 2 AA 4 star merit hotel located in the Winnersh Triangle near Wokingham. The hotel is in close proximity to the M4, Reading and Bracknell and is in an ideal location for easy access to London and Heathrow Airport. Trains run to London on both the Reading to Waterloo and Reading to Paddington services (20 minutes).
The Holiday Inn Reading hotel will strike you the second you walk in the lobby. A memorable range of colour and vibrant interior design will make you feel right at home. The hotel boasts 174 luxuriously appointed contemporary bedrooms with a wide range of options, including Executive, Family and Suites.
Each room includes a 32” flat screen TV and luxury bedding to further your comfort whilst staying at the hotel. We also offer complimentary and secure parking underground. Air conditioning and high speed Wi-Fi is also offered throughout the hotel.
Standard Room Types:
Double Bed: from £52.00 – £145.00 p/r, p/n
Twin Bed: from £52.00 – £145.00 p/r, p/n
Triple Room: from £87.00 – £180.00 p/r, p/n
Accessible Room: from £52.00 – £145.00 p/r, p/n
Family Room: from £70.00 – £145.00 p/r, p/n
Extra person charge (3rd adult charge £35)
Executive King Bed: from £79.00 – £165.00 p/r, p/n
Junior Suite King Bed: from £104.00 – £190.00 p/r, p/n
At a glance
- Festive Packages available Christmas Parties and Residential Packages
- Rates are for a maximum of two adults and two children under 18 years sharing a Family Room room (Queen-size Bed & 3ft Sofa Bed). Kids under 12 and under can enjoy a free Breakfast when sharing a room and eating with their Parents who have paid for the Adult Breakfast.
- Max Wedding Capacity 200.
- Number of bedrooms 174.
- Maximum of three adults per room – additional charge for 3rd adult.
- Check-in 2:00 PM – Early check-in available at £75.00
- Check-out 11:00 AM – Early departure fee at £50.00 applicable
- Hotel is located on outskirts of the city.
- Late Check-Out available.
- Minimum Check-In Age 18 yrs.
- Evening Reception Desk Open.
- Breakfast from 06.30 to 10.00 (Mon – Fri) & 07.30 to 11.00 (Sat to Sun).
- All-day Restaurant dining from 12:00 – 22:30.
- Monty’s Lounge Bar open from 06:00 to 00:00 for meals.
- Room service available 24 hours.
- Pet Policy – Small dogs under 7.5kg’s allowed, £10.00 supplement per dog per day applies. Dogs are not permitted in the restaurant or bar areas. (Maximum of 2 Dog’s per room)
- Complimentary car parking for residents, 126 spaces available.
- Internet vouchers available for purchase at Reception.
- Luggage storage available on request.
- Accessible inter-connecting Rooms and Blue Badge parking available.
- For guaranteed reservations, credit cards are pre-authorised for the full stay 24 hours prior to arrival and again for £50.00 incidentals at time of check in.
- Where debit / credit card details are provided to guarantee a booking or settle the charges for a guest of the cardholder, provision of credit card details will be provided on the express basis that they also cover the cost of any damage caused by the cardholder or their guests during their stay or any items missing from the room following check out. Where the card can not be pre-authorised, the booking will be released at 16:00 on the day of arrival.
- For all advance purchase bookings or bookings where a credit card is provided to settle on departure, please note that the original credit card must be produced at time of check-in. If the cardholder will not be present on arrival, it will be necessary to complete and return a signed Third Party form which must be obtained from the hotel at time of booking and to provide a copy of the front and back of the credit card to verify the authenticity of the signature and credit card details. The authority expressly covers all charges associated with the booking including the cost of reinstating any damage or missing items arising during the stay.
- Any guest settling their account in cash will be required to prepay their entire stay on arrival, in addition to providing a £100.00 cash deposit which is refundable at time of departure once the room has been checked. The hotel reserves the right to insist on a credit card guarantee for walk in guests.
- Kindly note that debit/credit card pre-authorisations may take up to one week to be released by the guest’s credit card merchant. The hotel accepts no responsibility for any delays in this regard as the timing of the release of any pre –authorisation is not within the hotel’s control. We recommend that guests contact their credit card supplier for clarification.
- All rates include VAT where applicable. For no shows/cancellations rates are non vatable and original rates will apply to the cancellation /no show charge.
- Special Offers:- Subject to availability, all rates are ‘from’ rates, require full payment at the time of booking and are non-refundable.
Keep up to date with all our Special Offers, News & Events. Tweet us on Twitter at: @HIReadingM4J10 or follow us on FaceBook at: HIReadingM4Jct10
Please call us on 0118 944 0444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any additional information.