Hotel in Southampton
Holiday Inn Express Southampton M27 Jct7 – SatNav Code SO30 3XA
This modern hotel in Southampton, set in landscaped gardens, offers complimentary parking for all guests & delegates and is ideally located when visiting the area on business, leisure or for a Special Event in the surrounding area.
The Southampton hotel is adjacent to The Ageas Bowl – Home of Hampshire Cricket and Virgin Active Health Club, within close proximity to the M27 & M3 Motorways and tourist attractions such as Marwell Wildlife, Paultons Park, Peppa Pig World, Beaulieu in the New Forrest and Spinnaker Tower.
Free Internet, Free Breakfast and Free on-site car parking available to all guests and meeting delegates.
Just 5 minutes from the Southampton Airport and 15 minutes from the City Centre, Cruise Terminal & Docks, the child friendly and dog friendly Southampton hotel in the UK is ideally positioned for those visiting the Hamble Valley, attending special events at Goodwood in the New Forrest, departing from the Southampton Airport, embarking on one of many cruises from Southampton Cruise Terminal & Docks, attending Cowes Week or viewing their favourite boat at the annual PSP Southampton Boat Show.
Your peaceful room at the Holiday Inn Express Southampton M27 Jct7 is your personal retreat so you’ll be able to work & relax whilst enjoying the modern amenities such as Wi-Fi & wired Internet access, a work desk and Freeview TV. With a Power Shower and the luxurious bedding available, it means every night is a great night and every day starts out right.
SatNav Post Code SO30 3XA
Single Bed Guide: from £54.07 – £99.00 per room, per night
Double Bed Guide: from £54.07 – £99.00 per room, per night
Triple Bed Guide: from £79.07 – £124.00 per room, per night
Family Room Guide: from £64.07 – £109.00 per room, per night
Max Conference Room Capacity 52
Number of Bedrooms 176
At a glance:
- Rates are for a max. of two adults and two children under 18 years sharing a Double Room with Sofa Bed and includes a complimentary Hot Buffet Breakfast making it one of the cheapest hotels for a family of four.
- Maximium of three adults per room – additional charge for 3rd adult applies.
- Check-in 2:00 PM – Early check-in available at £25.00.
- Check-out 11:00 AM. Early departure fee at £50.00 applicable
- Hotel is located on outskirts of the city.
- Late Check-Out available.
- Minimum Check-In Age 18 yrs.
- Evening Reception Desk Open.
- Free Breakfast from 06.30 to 09.30 (Mon – Fri) & 07.00 to 11.00 (Sat & Sun).
- Free Internet & Parking available to all guests and meeting delegates.
- Pet Policy – Dogs under 7.5kg’s allowed, £10.00 supplement per dog, per day applies. Dogs are not permitted in the restaurant or bar areas. (Maximum of 2 Dog’s per room)
- Complimentary car parking, 176 spaces available.
- Luggage Storage available on request.
- Accessible inter-connecting Rooms and Blue Badge parking available.
- Attraction packages available via the website or at Hotel Reception Desk.
- For guaranteed reservations, credit cards are pre-authorised for the full stay 24 hours prior to arrival and again for £50.00 incidentals at time of check in.
- Where debit/credit card details are provided to guarantee a booking or settle the charges for a guest of the cardholder, provision of credit card details will be provided on the express basis that they also cover the cost of any damage caused by the cardholder or their guests during their stay or any items missing from the room following check out. Where the card can not be pre-authorised, the booking will be released at 16:00 on the day of arrival.
- For all advance purchase bookings or bookings where a credit card is provided to settle on departure, please note that the original credit card must be produced at time of check-in. If the cardholder will not be present on arrival, it will be necessary to complete and return a signed Third Party form which must be obtained from the hotel at time of booking and to provide a copy of the front and back of the credit card to verify the authenticity of the signature and credit card details. The authority expressly covers all charges associated with the booking including the cost of reinstating any damage or missing items arising during the stay.
- Any guest settling their account in cash will be required to prepay their entire stay on arrival, in addition to providing a £100.00 cash deposit which is refundable at time of departure once the room has been checked. The hotel reserves the right to insist on a credit card guarantee for walk in guests.
- All credit cards are pre-authorised in full 24 hrs prior to arrival and £50.00 on check-in.
- Please note that debit/credit card pre-authorisations may take up to one week to be released by the guest’s credit card merchant. The hotel accepts no responsibility for any delays in this regard as the timing of the release of any pre –authorisation is not within the hotel’s control. We recommend that guests contact their credit card supplier for clarification.
- All rates include VAT where applicable. For no shows/ cancellations rates are non vatable and original rates will apply to the cancellation /no show charge.
- Special Offers:- Subject to availability, all rates are ‘from’ rates, require full payment at the time of booking and are non-refundable.
Keep up to date with all our Special Offers, News & Events. Tweet us on Twitter at: @HIESouthampton or follow us on FaceBook at: HISouthamptonM27Jct7
Please call us on 02380 60 60 60 or email firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any additional information.